/*-------------for-menu---------------*/ /*-------------for-menu-till-here--------------*/

InsideGRE


  Home  | Root List  | Analogy  | Comprehension  | Sentence Completion  | Tips & Tactics  | Downloads  
  What's GRE?  |  Common Guidelines  | Antonym  | SOP  | Visa Power  | Wallpapers  


       GRE download material Search
Google
   

VISA INTERVIEW SAMPLES

Hi,
Some of our friends have come forward to share their experience in the VISA Interview. Don’t stick to these answers alone, these interviews are shared to help you to know how this process is being conducted. Go trough and grab the idea . Hope it helps you.


My appointment was scheduled at 01:30pm. After initial checking & finger print cognition i was made to sit in the waiting hall where all the other candidates
were sitting and it comprised of 12 windows where VO were sitting and interviews were being conducted.

I took at a glance at each window and saw a cute young lady on counter #8. She was smiling alot unlike other Visa officers. At that time i wished i would be very lucky if she takes my interview. i sat there for sometime and saw many rejections and acceptance but almost all candidates who were being interviewed by lady at counter #8 got acceptance. Finally the bell rang and announcement was made that Mr Faisal Hasan khan please come to counter #8. I was stupified that I got the VO that i longed for :p was it all a coincidence or what :S

Me:(Smiling): Good Afternoon Madam , How are You?
VO:(Smiling): Im fine , what about you?
Me: I am doing fine maam.

VO: Could you please pick up the receiver?
Me: Sure Maam.

Actually there is a window between you and Visa Officer and we have to talk to her through a handheld phone, i could hear her quite clear though!

VO: So you are applying for Wichita State University?
Me: Yes maam

VO: why?
Me: Madam, actually this is not the only university I have applied for, i have got full tuition waiver from Ohio University Athens (MCTP program) but finance doesn't matter for me. What matters is the courses that i am getting at Wichita. I have a 3 years experience in the field of computer networks and wireless communication and courses that i am getting at wichita are far more relevant to what i have been doing.
VO: Ok, so what are your plans after your MS?
Me: Maam, after masters i would party with my friends and then have to return where i was three years back that is search for a good job.

VO: Who would be sponsoring you?
Me: Self + Uncle

VO: I would like to see both statement.
Me: Forwarded both statement.

VO: Is he your maternal or paternal uncle?
Me: Maternal

VO: What does he do?
Me: He is a Chartered Accountant in XYZ company.

VO: How many children?
Me: One growing daughter maam.

VO: Just one?
Me: Yes

VO: What does your father do?
Me: He is retired. He worked in middleeast for 30 years but at the moment he is not doing anything.

VO: From where did you get this 5 Lac in your account ( she was checking recent credits in my bank statement)
Me: I sold a Plasma TV that i got through a ballot held by my BANK for all credit card customers. I showed her the receipt.

VO: OH, you are lucky
Me: Thanks Alot madam.

VO: Do you have your CV?
Me: Yes Madam

VO: Smiled and said, congratulations you have qualified for US Visa and handed me the approval letter :)
Me: Thank You Maam, Thanks a lot.

That was it :) well i took everything i remembered with me. I took my Resume at the last moment and it worked since i saw many cases which were put on a hold since that candidate did not bring there CV with them. One should be confident and should have justification for everything that he/ she have done or intend to do in future. I honestly just read few visa experiences but i did not prepare any of the answers. Whatever I spoke was created then and there. I wish all of you the very best! You may contact me if you need any assistance. Thanks a lot.

Courtesy: Muhammad Faisal Hasan Khan



Hey everybody,
This is Nahid.
At first I want to thank all the group members for their continuous help. i got visa today. My GRE and TOEFL score are not good(860 and 71). I was really very tensed about getting my visa. but at last i have got it today. I am sharing my experience with u all.

ME: Hello Sir, Good Morning(with a smile)
VO: Good Morning.

ME: How r u Sir?
VO: (was typing something in the computer)Fine and u?

ME: I am doing well.
VO: Plz Give me ur fingerprint.
ME: Sure(Given)

VO: So Why are u going to us?
ME: To pursue MS in Computer and Information Science.

VO: Who is funding u?
ME: My parents.

VO: Do u have any financial statements with u?
ME: YES, here is this.

VO: What’s your father?
ME: Told

VO: (with a smile) why u want to do MS?
ME: Told

VO: Why this university?
ME: Told

VO: Plz show me the TOEFL and GRE score card.
ME: (i have low scores but just tried to keep myself normal)given

VO: do u think that this MS is really essential for ur future career and why?
ME: Told

Then the word come for which I was waiting eagerly "everything is looking fine. Congratulations! u r very lucky".

ME: (With a lovely smile)Thank u so much Sir. Have a nice day.

So frnds be confident at the interview time. Because everything is depended on ur performance of 5-10 min at that time. Enter in the interview room with the name of GOD and a smiling face.


Courtesy: NAHID



Hi frenz, Got visa on 30th June at new Delhi embassy,here is my visa experience.
Appointment time was 1:45; i queued in d line at 12:45. Finally I reached to the window at 3:30pm where documents were cheked by some ppl. i hand ovr documents to them, they jus typed and do some formalities and give document back to me by stapling i20 wid d passport, after dat i hav to wait for another 1 hour to get enter into the main hall, inside first d fingerprint process was undertaken and I was asked to sit on d chair and wait till my waiting number was announced, and finally i reached to VO window around 4:45 pm.

ME: hi ma'm,how are u..?
VO: Smiled.

i hand over the mandatory documnts to her,,

VO: In Which university r u going?
ME: San jose state university

VO: What course do u hav taken
ME: MS in software engineering.

VO: Why this course only ?
ME: becoz dis was best suited to my profile

VO: what is ur degree percentage?
ME: replied

VO: show me your degree certificate
ME: showed.

VO: Your GRE Score?
ME: replied

Vo:what is ur father?
ME: replied

Vo: wat is ur father income?
ME: replied

Vo: hav u taken any bank loan ?
Me: yes,,

Vo: what u did after degree?
Me: replied..

VO: In how many universities do u apply ?
finally she said,ok. your visa is granted :).

Courtesy: Sukhjit

1 Comments:

  • ALL PLEASE ,
    INSTEAD OF WRITING THE REPLIES AS TOLD OR REPLIED PLEASE GIVE YOUR REPLIES SO THAT THE ONE'S GOING FOR INTERVIEW CAN HAVA AN IDEA AS TO WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER FOR THE QUESTIONS

    By Blogger SHRAV, At August 27, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home